Northside Christian Academy Reviews

My son started when he was three and recently graduated. We had an amazing experience! During his education at Northside, he learned how to play three instruments, sang on the Worship Team, participated in four plays, played many sports, and was well prepared for college.
I am from Kenya, and I studied at Northside Christian Academy from '98-'02 (Class of '02). Assimilation was seamless, as all the students were friendly and curious. In addition to taking AP and Honors classes, I played football '00 and '01, and got All-Conference, and Honorable Mention All-State, during those years. I also ran track, and participated in shot put and discus in the field events: I won state in discus for NCISAA 1A/2A, in 2002. Needless-to-say, Northside Christian Academy prepares you for success, in every sphere of your life.

George Muiruri
Northside Christian Academy
Class of 2002
MCA is one of the most unde rated schools in Charlotte. It has the lowest tuition of the Niche top 10 Christian school in North Carolina. My son just graduated and had his pick of school. My daughter will be a junior next year. Would not choose any other school
Start Your Review of Northside Christian Academy
I love Northside. I have been here since elementary school, and I believe they can improve in areas of more academic opportunities, and more clubs.
Northside Christian Academy has had a huge impact on my life. The people there including both the students and faculty are my second family. Everyone is very caring and takes a personal interest in wanting to see you succeed. The school has taught me in the area of academics, but it has also taught me how to be a respectful, compassionate, and upstanding person in society. Overall, Northside has helped shaped me to be the person I am today.
I loved Northside!! The teachers are fantastic they care about more than just grades they care about the students. The academics are challenging but they prepare you for college. I recommend Northside for your kids!
Friendly environment with the students. Teachers are focused on developing a well balanced student and putting Jesus Christ first. College based preparation school. Coaches in every sport focus on improving the athletes performance.
My experience at Northside Christian Academy has been very short but effective. The school setting is amazing and the teachers are very serious about getting your work done.
What I liked at Northside was the atmosphere surrounding the school. There were many opportunities to get involved in activities at school. I would change the fact that there was some favoritism shown to either the star athletes or staff kids.
I went to Northside from 2nd grade to 12th grade. I receive the best education that has helped me in college so far.
My daughter is a "lifer" at NCA - it has made her into the beautiful young woman she is today. It is a sacrifice to have your child there but well worth it . Their mission statement to partner w/ the parent in the raising of the child in Christ is so true !
Excellent school, Iam happy I have my son at this school. Teachers are very helpful and care about their students. Extra curricular activities are offered to students. They have a very diverse community and overall staff is very dedicated, friendly, approachable, and involved in making sure their students have the best education.
The teachers all genuinely care for their students. Since it is a private school, the academics are a lot more challenging and the workload for honors/AP students is sometimes too much to carry. However, administration has been improving that, and there are so many different extracurricular activities for the students to be involved in.
Usually made up of the same people from year to year
The experiences are life changing.
I love our teachers. They truly love what they do.
I am so glad we found NCA when my oldest was entering kindergarten. Now both of my girls go here. We have been here for 9 years and will be here until they both graduate. Our family has so much school pride that sometimes I wish I had graduated from NCA.
Start Your Review of Northside Christian Academy
The teachers at NCA are among the best and the brightest. They take pride in their jobs and are consistently going above and beyond for their students. The teachers treat their students with respect and genuinely care about what is going on in their students lives. The teachers are excellent Christian role models and many of them mentor and disciple their students in their spare time.
Generally the school is great however, there are a lot of bad qualities that take the school from being the best to be just great.
The teachers at Northside Christian Academy are always willing to help a struggling students. The teachers are willing to partner with the students as long as the student is also wiling to take that extra step.