Northridge High School is an above average, public school located in Middlebury, IN. It has 1,392 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 64% in reading.
Northridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A185 Students
- A+164 Students
- B+160 Students
- C+122 Students
- B+79 Students
- A-77 Students
- B-66 Students
- B61 Students
- B-59 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 68 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Schools like Northridge High School
- B+Westview Junior/Senior High School
- Westview School Corporation, IN
- 51 reviews
- B+Fairfield Junior/Senior High School
- Fairfield Community Schools, IN
- 116 reviews
- C+Lakeland High School
- Lakeland School Corporation, IN
- 43 reviews
- CJimtown High School
- Baugo Community Schools, IN
- 86 reviews
Northridge High School Reviews
I very much enjoy the learning environment and the variety of activities that one can be a part of such as; Band, Choir, Basketball, Golf, Football, Soccer, Art Club, Science Olympiad, Academic Super Bowl, and so much more! The teachers on a whole are encouraging and helpful. They tend to go out of their way to help you overcome obstacles in your schooling, whether it be after school tutoring or giving you more time. Most of the Student population is welcoming and helpful.
I liked the variety of classes available to the students. I really enjoy the classes that are the international baccalaureate classes. I also feel that there is a strong science department-I am challenged with all of my assignments. I also enjoy the foreign language class that I take-I am in my fourth year of German. I enjoy the field trips that are available in various classes. For example, I have taken several trips to Chicago for my German and my IB Chemistry class.
This school has many teachers who are dedicated to the success of their students. Northridge also has many honors, AP, IB, and college credit classes available to students so that they may be more prepared for college. Northridge has many opportunities for students to participate in extracurriculars that best fit them, from sports to art, and from theater to choir. Northridge also has a work experience program that students can be a part of that is very helpful to students to understand how to work in real work environments and be prepared for life in college and after college.