Northridge High School is an above average, public school located in Johnstown, OH. It has 414 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Northridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+83 Students
- A-49 Students
- C+34 Students
- B26 Students
- A26 Students
- A-21 Students
- B+21 Students
- B20 Students
- B-17 Students
- B-14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Northridge High School
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 188 reviews
- B-Johnstown High School
- Johnstown-Monroe Local School District, OH
- 108 reviews
- B-Highland High School
- Highland Local School District (Sparta), OH
- 86 reviews
- B-Utica High School
- North Fork Local School District, OH
- 34 reviews
Northridge High School Reviews
We have good students. It is a very small school, which is being dwarfed by the other large districts that are around, such as Johnstown, Utica, and North Fork. I am a part of the barely over 100 kids in the class of 2020. The high, middle, and intermediate schools are on the same campus, but the primary is in Alexandria. Our levies keep failing.
I have gone to Northridge since kindergarten and I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else. It's a safe environment and I've always felt at home here. The staff is amazing, some teachers will treat you as if you were their own. I've been able to achieve so much academically because of Northridge. For example, I will graduate high school with at least 40 college credit hours because of the opportunities that this school has for aspiring college students. I would never want to one day send my kids to any other school.
Northridge High is a welcoming place. Sure it has it’s lows like every school, but it is a great place to learn and to grow. The education is amazing and it provides you with MANY opportunities for whatever your future career provides.