Northridge High School is an above average, public school located in Johnstown, OH. It has 410 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Northridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+96 Students
- A-60 Students
- C+40 Students
- B35 Students
- B+32 Students
- A32 Students
- A-23 Students
- B22 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Northridge High School
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 197 reviews
- B-Johnstown High School
- Johnstown-Monroe Local School District, OH
- 110 reviews
- B-Highland High School
- Highland Local School District (Sparta), OH
- 87 reviews
- B-Utica High School
- North Fork Local School District, OH
- 41 reviews
Northridge High School Reviews
It is a great school! The administration and staff are wonderful and truly care about the students. The students want to do well and learn which is reflected in the scores and grades. It is a small community where everyone knows everyone.
At Northridge I had decent high school classes. My teachers were great as long as you were a good student. Plus my counselor was great with college credit plus. When I graduate I will have eight college classes completed which is great because I can use those courses at college. I also have been prepared for an experience at college as well. At my school I would want to see something more to help the less fortunate students in the high school. Plus some students get harsher punishments then others just because of who they are.
Currently I am a senior at Northridge High School. Throughout grades 9-12 Northridge has helped me tramendously in terms of getting me "college ready" our guidance councilor works constantly on helping every single student from incoming freshman to leaving seniors. Academics here are great as well. All teachers will do the best they can to help you understand their taught material.