Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Northland Pines High School is an above average, public school located in Eagle River, WI. It has 381 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Northland Pines High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+50 Students
- A23 Students
- B22 Students
- B21 Students
- B-19 Students
- B17 Students
- B16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B13 Students
- B+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Northland Pines High School Reviews
The facilities are cold in the winter but nice, and the teachers certainly try their best. Racism is a big problem because the student body isn't diverse. Most of the kids are nice, and if you're academically oriented, then NPHS is awesome. There's a great, if under-funded, theater and music program, but NPHS definitely favors athletics over the arts. Sharing a building with the middle school isn't ideal, either. The school spirit is good, though.
Very nice facilities and most of the teachers are cool. A lot of the students are druggies or sport nuts who are obsessed with good grades. There’s also a fairly large party culture. But other than that the school is clean, safe, and has interesting classes with qualified teachers.
Most of the staff at Northland Pines are very dedicated to the students and are willing to work with their schedules to make sure they get the help they need. The facility itself is amazing with the large amount of land, large field house, and the amazing tech ed department.