COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Northland Christian School is open, offering both modified in-classroom learning and integrated online learning. Our small classes and hands-on approach have allowed us to adapt the classroom experience to recent health guidelines and also to enable students at home to continue being an active part of our classes. Call 281-440-1060 to talk to one of our admissions officers today. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
At Northland Christian School, our dedicated faculty instill in students a lifelong passion for learning as we prepare minds for leadership and hearts for service. It is our aim that each young person at Northland is equipped with the courage to act with conviction, live with integrity and compassion, and fearlessly pursue their dreams.
Our small classes and hands-on approach to learning make Northland a great place for students to receive a personalized education. With a wide range of course offerings and electives, students have the opportunity to grow without getting lost in the crowd.
As we prepare for our Fall 2020 semester, we believe the best way we can serve our students and community is by planning for modified on-campus learning beginning on August 12, with an option for online learning. At Northland, we take your child’s health and safety seriously, and we also know how important it is that your child continues on their educational journey without interruption.
Northland Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A40 Students
- A-38 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+23 Students
- A-23 Students
- B-19 Students
- A19 Students
On-campus and online learning
Northland has developed a unique program that allows for modified on-campus learning and integrated online learning, so that we may best serve all of our students--those who need an in-classroom education and those whose parents feel the safest option is to remain home this fall. All students will continue to receive the focus and hands-on approach that sets a Northland education apart.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Northland Christian School Reviews
The well-rounded education and activities--from athletics to performing arts, to debate, to international culture and language--is fascinating to find at a campus in the suburbs of Houston, Texas. But the stringent curriculum and dedication of the teaching staff is superior. That is why so many students who graduate from Northland end up at the premier institutions in the United States, and it is why so many students come from other countries to attend Northland.