Northlake Christian School Reviews

I'd like to see a more open minded administration as well as more student involvement. The school will never improve without the support and engagement of its students.
My experience with Northlake Christian School has been positive overall. The administration and students radiate with school spirit and the atmosphere could not be more accepting.
I love Northlake. The school I came from treated me as an outcast, so when I came to Northlake as a Freshman in Fall of 2014, I instantly felt part of a family. I can go to any number of teachers with any number of topics and they will always have a listening ear. I will admit, though, when someone steps out of line, they fix it quickly and sometimes a bit harshly, but follow the rules, and you'll be just fine. As far as academics and college readiness are concerned, they are the best in town and make improvements whenever there is an opportunity.
Start Your Review of Northlake Christian School
I'm a middle school student who attended NCS. I didn't like it because of the environment, some of the teachers I had knew what they were teaching but other kids in my class took the spotlight and never received discipline. Sports seem to run the school instead of academics.... In my opinion. This was my first year at this school and I felt behind in education.By that I mean the school is lacking in education, many of the kids in their 8th grade class are leaving to go to another High school because of lack of education like I mentioned.
I am a graduate of NCS, and have made the decision to send my children to this school because of how far it has come and is continuing to progress. I feel safe having my kids in an environment that is healthy spiritually, mentally, and physically. The educational opportunities are constantly growing. I am excited to see where the promising future takes this school.
Overall, Northlake is good for a private christian school. The academics are a little lacking. As there are many students enrolled in AP classes that make an A in the class but do not pass the exam. They do a good job of trying to create well balanced students. I do not recommend the school if you do not believe in strong and stern disciplinary action for any wrong doing.
The activities are engaging and competitive. Keeping our minds focused and building skills we need in our futures
The food is amazing, the janitorial staff does a great job at cleaning our school.
In the beginning of attending this school I did feel left out, but as whole student body, we have overcome issues like that. We try to accept and make everyone feel welcomed.
I know that the teacher are my elders, and I respect my elders as taught by my parents. But i am very much comfortable in approaching my teachers about an issue I am having or for any reason at all. The teachers are there to give us advice for our futures. That i appreciate.
Many extracurriculars available even in Elementary.
Personal attention in a caring, safe, but strict envirnment.
up-to-date technology, and resources. Plenty of tutoring available. Counselors are accessible and helpful and provide informational meetings and
I always feel safe and cared for.
Everyone wants to help, and they discipline because they care.
I'm not an athletic person, but they seem good!