- Layton, UT
- Public, Magnet, Charter
Northern Utah Academy for Math, Engineering & Science (NUAMES) Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-184 Students
- A-141 Students
- B+95 Students
- A+35 Students
- B27 Students
- B-23 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+15 Students
- B14 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Northern Utah Academy for Math, Engineering & Science (NUAMES) Reviews
Review Northern Utah Academy for Math, Engineering & Science (NUAMES)
NUAMES is the best school out there. Class sizes are small and all of our teachers are professionals in their field. If you ever have a question or concern, everyone is willing to help. They have a legit no bullying tolerance. It's seriously a cute little family. They have a million clubs for everyone and if you can think of another you would like to add, then you can start your own! Add on the Early College opportunities that they offer and I couldn't imagine a better school!
NUAMES is such a great school. The teachers are the best in the state, the students are always helping each other out, the bistro serves great food, and the administration is top notch. Truly a fantastic school to attend!
They Did excellent in preparing me for college, they have excellent teachers and programs. I loved the whole experience! Although I wish that they had some sport teams!