- Layton, UT
- Public, Magnet, Charter
Northern Utah Academy for Math, Engineering & Science (NUAMES) Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-130 Students
- A-97 Students
- B+62 Students
- A+20 Students
- B18 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+15 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
Note: School map boundaries my have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 38 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Northern Utah Academy for Math, Engineering & Science (NUAMES) Reviews
Review Northern Utah Academy for Math, Engineering & Science (NUAMES)
NUAMES is the best school out there. Class sizes are small and all of our teachers are professionals in their field. If you ever have a question or concern, everyone is willing to help. They have a legit no bullying tolerance. It's seriously a cute little family. They have a million clubs for everyone and if you can think of another you would like to add, then you can start your own! Add on the Early College opportunities that they offer and I couldn't imagine a better school!
Amazing school! Great early college program! I really enjoyed my time there, and it really help me prepare for the transition of hioghschool to College.
NUAMES is a wonderful school for people who are focused on acedemics. Sports are available through you home high school. They have a great program and offer many CE classes as well as early college classes if you apply. This is a wonderful school and the teachers are fantastic! I have learned so much and I am so happy here! I love it!