Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Northern Lebanon Senior High School is a public school located in Fredericksburg, PA. It has 674 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Northern Lebanon Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+65 Students
- B43 Students
- B38 Students
- B-34 Students
- A-30 Students
- B29 Students
- C+22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A21 Students
- C+20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Northern Lebanon Senior High School
- C+Pine Grove Area High School
- Pine Grove Area School District, PA
- 93 reviews
- B-Eastern Lebanon County Senior High School
- Eastern Lebanon County School District, PA
- 118 reviews
- BAnnville-Cleona Secondary School
- Annville-Cleona School District, PA
- 84 reviews
- B-Tri-Valley Junior/Senior High School
- Tri-Valley School District, PA
- 59 reviews
Northern Lebanon Senior High School Reviews
I enjoyed how tightly knit the school is. Everybody knows everybody. Most of the teachers there take an interest in the students lives out of school. Administration is okay, there could be improvement. Recently their have been an issue with parents getting too involved resulting in a little tension between the schools and parents of students. Overall it is a fairly decent school with multiple AP class options as well as college-in-high-school programs.
A major positive for Northern Lebanon is that it has a variety of activities and clubs available to all students. Additionally, it is relatively easy for a group of students to start a new club, and I know some students successfully did so. Unfortunately many students do not take advantage of all the school has to offer, but I was able to participate in many activities and hold a variety of leadership positions in those activities.
Well in all honesty the academics are poorly taught. The way things are taught are not seemed to be regulated at all. In Northern Lebanon senior high or NL, Iv had some really great teachers. that won't let a student fall behind but at the same time keeps the content flowing fast and simple to understand. However this handful amount of teachers does not compare to the bad ones I have had, who don't care and favor easily. NL has many different sports but give little care to the programs except for football. the resources can vary, occasionally the school will invest in some more upgraded systems however still do what they can to cut costs. NL is trying to make the push to less books computers, however senior class laptops have had issues for every year they were kept. They now have switched to chrome books however they can only connect to school wifi so you can't do any computer assigned homework at home because they won't connect. Which is extremely counter productive.