Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Northeastern Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Manchester, PA. It has 1,161 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Northeastern Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+106 Students
- B-87 Students
- A-76 Students
- A66 Students
- B60 Students
- B-45 Students
- B-39 Students
- A+39 Students
- B36 Students
- B35 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 86 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Schools like Northeastern Senior High School
- B+West York Area High School
- West York Area School District, PA
- 179 reviews
- A-Hempfield Senior High School
- Hempfield School District, PA
- 282 reviews
- A-Camp Hill Senior High School
- Camp Hill School District, PA
- 47 reviews
- B+Donegal High School
- Donegal School District, PA
- 142 reviews
Northeastern Senior High School Reviews
Northeastern Senior High School provided me with an excellent and opportunistic Advanced Placement program, allowing me to expand on my desire to learn and push myself beyond my expectations. The teachers truly care about our education and about the way we carry ourselves as well-mannered members of society, and the board has offered us students so many different ways to express ourselves. We have over 30 clubs active at Northeastern, and quite the reputable sports program, our volleyball team being the Pennsylvania State Champions 6 years in a row. As a member of the tennis team, we have maintained our status as the #1 fall sport, thanks to the incredible coaching we have received provided by our school. I have been granted multiple outlets for self-expression and thanks to the administration's active participation in our community, Northeastern is a proud provider for many different elementary schools and charity foundations.
I am so glad I went to Northeastern, everyone there is so kind and caring towards the students, school, and community. Northeastern truly cares about and supports its students, families, and graduates, that is something that you do not find everywhere. I love Northeastern!
I loved all of the teachers and how helpful they were to me throughout the years. I loved the structured environment but also the flexibility I had with my classes. However, I would like to see more communication on the senior project. Overall, I had a great experience.