Northeastern High School is a public school located in Springfield, OH. It has 348 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+73 Students
- A-65 Students
- B-62 Students
- C+47 Students
- A44 Students
- B37 Students
- B+37 Students
- A-29 Students
- A-26 Students
- A-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Northeastern High School
- BKenton Ridge High School
- Northeastern Local School District (Springfield), OH
- 105 reviews
- C+Mechanicsburg High School
- Mechanicsburg Exempted Village School District, OH
- 50 reviews
- B-Urbana High School
- Urbana City School District, OH
- 64 reviews
- C+Greenon High School
- Greenon Local School District, OH
- 70 reviews
Northeastern High School Reviews
Northeastern is a very small school where almost everyone knows each other, I feel as if academics and sports are very good and supported but other clubs and programs aren't appreciated as much like Choir, Band, Theatre, Art Northeastern has many talented students and qualified teachers who for the most part know what they are doing.
I love the kids I go to school with, and the teachers I spend my day with. My school is a family. The buildings could really use some remodeling.
In my time at Northeastern I have experienced an extremely great atmosphere but unfortunately lacks funds for advanced classes. Northeastern lacks AP and CCP classes and when they do they get little to no students to sign up for them. In many cases students have to decide whether they want to pursue furthering their education in one field or getting to experience being in an elective like Chorus or Band.