Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Northeast High School is a public school located in Cairo, MO. It has 234 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Northeast High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+33 Students
- A-29 Students
- B-22 Students
- B21 Students
- B19 Students
- B+16 Students
- C14 Students
- B+13 Students
- C12 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Northeast High School
- C+Moberly Senior High School
- Moberly School District, MO
- 109 reviews
- B-Macon Senior High School
- Macon County R-I School District, MO
- 45 reviews
- C+Higbee High School
- Higbee R-VIII School District, MO
- 3 reviews
- C+Westran High School
- Westran R-I School District, MO
- 17 reviews
Northeast High School Reviews
I like how it is a smaller school so the teachers can focus in and help the student individually. You take 10 classes total but only go to five a day with the classes switching daily.
My school experience here has been unique, to say the least. I enjoy having close relationships to all of my peers. But sometimes, it gets annoying when everybody knows everybody because rumors spread around fast. If I had to do it over again, I would choose to go to a bigger school with more diversity and culture. I would also like to have attended a school that has less rules and regulations, because I enjoy being laid-back and easy going.
The athletics program at my school is great! We're a small school, so we do not have football or soccer, but our baseball field, basketball court, and track are some of the best around. Our coaches take great care in keeping the baseball field looking great. And our basketball court is always nice and clean. And since my school is so small, anyone that wants to participate can. Nobody is turned down. And our teams do great! This year in both basketball and baseball, we made it to the quarterfinal game. Our fans are the best around! They go to practically every game and are loud and are never rude to the other team. They have so much school spirit! So do all the students that watch the sport events.