Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyC+
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Northbridge High School is an above average, public school located in Whitinsville, MA. It has 545 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Northbridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A73 Students
- C+40 Students
- B33 Students
- B+31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+29 Students
- C+29 Students
- A27 Students
- B25 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Northbridge High School
- BTri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Public School
- Franklin, MA
- 208 reviews
- B+Hopedale Junior/Senior High School
- Hopedale Public Schools, MA
- 55 reviews
- C+Bellingham High School
- Bellingham Public Schools, MA
- 67 reviews
- A-Lincoln Senior High School
- Lincoln Public Schools, RI
- 229 reviews
Northbridge High School Reviews
Northbridge High is a small school where all the grades are familiar with one another and our teachers stick with u for all four years. It fits the small town, small school spirit but the connections in that school have exceeded many expectations. As a high school senior, with no previous work experience, I got to intern in a law office for mental health patients. I got to work personally with the lawyers and go to court with them and watch them battle the cases I helped with. Northbridge may be a small school but the people inside spend their days creating so much more for us students than we ever thought was possible for teenage kids.
My time at Northbridge High School has been very fun for the most part. I have been involved in many things and try to make the best out of all of my time spent in this district. Teachers at Northbridge High are very understanding and will always do their best to help their students succeed. I have played field hockey and softball for all of my years at Northbridge and I have loved to see my coaching staff change and develop strongly during the years. My peers at Northbridge seem to be like all peers at every school. Competitive with each other but also willing to talk and be there for you anytime of the day. You can always find someone to lean on if you are in need. Although friends will always be changing, I know that I have found true friends that will last a lifetime, relationships with teachers that I will take with me to always push myself, and memories that will truly last a lifetime from my time at Northbridge High School.
They offer a lot of class choices, especially in their electives and AP classes. The teachers are very understanding and easy to bond with. The administration does not take much seriously, so if you are faced with conflict, your best bet is to talk to your favorite teacher about it.