North Yarmouth Academy is a highly rated, private school located in Yarmouth, ME. It has 295 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $27,850 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
North Yarmouth Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+13 Students
- B13 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- C+8 Students
- A-8 Students
- A7 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review North Yarmouth Academy
North Yarmouth Academy Reviews
I have been a student here since 7th grade, and I could not be happier! The teachers are amazing, the students are incredibly friendly, and I have made incredible friends during my time. The cafeteria has great food, and the dining staff is always willing to help you with all of your needs (allergies, diets, etc.).
What makes a school stand out from others is how dedicated the teachers are to their students. From the very beginning, I could immediately tell that all of the teachers were extremely dedicated to each of their students and wanted the students to succeed in the classroom. NYA is known for its excellent academics. In high school, students were allowed to push themselves with more challenging courses being offered which covered the majority of interests and prepared the students for college. Students also had an option to explore something they were truly interested in with an independent study or join an online class through a virtual school. As a small school, NYA's athletic teams were very strong as well and most teams would end up in the quarterfinals or above and the track and cross country team would see several runners make it to the division's championships. Having strong athletics created a strong sense of camaraderie within the teams and student body as a whole.
North Yarmouth Academy was a great school that really helped me prepare for college. I had the opportunity to play three sports and participate in all of the clubs and music classes that I wanted to. I was also really interested in a subject that wasn’t offered, so I was able to do an independent study with one of my teachers. Overall a great place with great teachers!