North Summit High School is an above average, public school located in Coalville, UT. It has 331 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+67 Students
- C+58 Students
- A55 Students
- B-47 Students
- C+32 Students
- B31 Students
- C+30 Students
- A+16 Students
- C+14 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review North Summit High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
North Summit High School Reviews
My experience at North Summit has been great! The teachers here are extremely supportive and help with anything you need. One thing I wish to see change is more classes offered. We are a small school with a limited amount of teachers so there are not as many classes offered as in other schools.
North Summit is a great high school. It is small so all students have the opportunity to be a part of whatever sport or club they could want. There are so many opportunities that are available to the students. This school tries to find ways to prepare their students as best as they can to be prepared for college.
It's such a tiny school, everyone knows each other and for the most part everyone gets along. The teachers are good at their jobs and it is a good experience. The only problem is that sports are too focused on.