North Springs High School is a highly rated, public school located in Atlanta, GA. It has 1,626 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
North Springs High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+435 Students
- B427 Students
- B233 Students
- B+212 Students
- A+176 Students
- A+153 Students
- C+140 Students
- B-111 Students
- C+107 Students
- A-100 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 167 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.74 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.83 responses
Schools like North Springs High School
- B-Georgia Connections Academy
- Online School
- Duluth, GA
- 98 reviews
- A+Chamblee Charter High School
- Dekalb County Schools, GA
- 527 reviews
- CKIPP Atlanta Collegiate
- Atlanta Public Schools, GA
- 79 reviews
- A+Walton High School
- Cobb County Schools, GA
- 470 reviews
North Springs High School Reviews
My experience at North Springs Charter High School was overall an great experience and it definitely made my high school experience memorable. My school was a place where they encouraged excellent and the staff wanted to see us succeed. The thing I liked the most about my school is that it was a performing arts school . In which it offered classes in dance , which is my greatest passion. This was an extra plus because not only did I come to school to learn and further my education academically but also at the same time I was furthering my dancing skills . Moreso, my school offered many more activities that I participated in like the dance team, which I danced at football games every Friday . On the other, there were minor things that could have been changed about the school . It could have better cleanliness and smaller class room sizes. With that being said, my experience there was overall great and I wouldn’t change anything!
From their record breaking academics to their determined teaching staff, North Spring Charter High School is well balanced and is the perfect high school to attend. Not only did North Springs give me the greatest high school experience I could ask for, they we above and beyond preparing me for my future ahead. The resources and connections they possess almost grantees success, as they guide you towards the career path of your choosing. I can proudly say that North Springs High School triumphs and will give you the best high school experience. GO SPARTANS!
There were teachers who truly cared about you outside of academics. They wanted the best for you; they believed in you. My favorite teacher was my orchestra teacher who affectionately called us his kids. I got to go on trips which strengthened the bonds I had with my fellow students. It was in high school that I discovered a love of musical theatre and performing. I grew as a musician. There were classes available I wished were stressed more, but that’s something for the school board. It was so great to be in a diverse environment. I had friends who were Jewish, Muslim, members of the LGBTQ+ community. Once more, my student body was aware of the social issues we are facing today and were passionate about combatting them via protests and raising our voices. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at North Springs.