grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade A
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
North Sevier High School is a public school located in Salina, UT. It has 286 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
North Sevier High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus182 Students
- grade B165 Students
- grade C+144 Students
- grade B minus131 Students
- grade A113 Students
- grade B+111 Students
- grade B minus70 Students
- grade A+53 Students
- grade B+29 Students
- grade A27 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responses
- Fun Assembalies25%
- Share Week25%
- Spirit Week6%
- Tail gate parties before the football games.6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,366 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 18 responses
North Sevier High School Reviews
Rating 3.68 out of 5 99 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
North Sevier High School is an average small town high school. The teachers are all nice and fair, but some could maybe improve actually teaching a little. Most clubs and sports do well besides the music programs. Very few students want to do anything with music because over the last few years, teachers come and go, so the program isn’t very developed. However, it is still a decent school!
I worked very hard to get to where I am. As a freshmen, I took the hardest classes to get me ahead. The best part is I started helping other people out in the process. I've been able to make friends and do everything I can. I even had the most awards ever to get at the awards ceremony at my highschool. I even played three sports which makes it even better. I performed very well in them and kept with it. I even had the chance to go to a Leadership Camp and was able to be Class Office President for Sophomores. I made sure everyone was happy and participated the most at meetings to do my part and even more. I started my Sophomore year out with a struggle breaking my arm playing Varsity Football. It did not stop me. I went on to keep my 4.0 and participate in my office, National Honor Society, FCCLA, and more. The best part is I did all I can to make sure I get the best out of my opportunities. My experience has been amazing.
What I like about North Sevier High School is the teachers and the atmosphere. I say the teachers because they have always been so kind to me and they teach effectively. In the end, they have become some of my good friends and are good people. The teachers help create a good atmosphere that feels so welcoming that I want to go to school every day. One thing that I would change is the auxiliary gym and the way the classrooms look inside. The auxiliary gym is not the best gym and not a good area to play basketball in. The classrooms don’t match each other and some of the furniture are getting old and worn out.