North Rose-Wolcott High School is a public school located in Wolcott, NY. It has 349 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-19 Students
- B16 Students
- A-11 Students
- A10 Students
- A+10 Students
- C+9 Students
- C+9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B7 Students
- A7 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review North Rose-Wolcott High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like North Rose-Wolcott High School
- B-Weedsport Junior/Senior High School
- Weedsport Central School District, NY
- 22 reviews
- BRed Creek High School
- Red Creek Central School District, NY
- 46 reviews
- BCato-Meridian Senior High School
- Cato-Meridian Central School District, NY
- 34 reviews
- B-Clyde-Savannah High School
- Clyde-Savannah Central School District, NY
- 24 reviews
North Rose-Wolcott High School Reviews
This used to be a really fantastic school district but with an unfortunate turn of events, it is now being run by administration that does not have students best interest in mind. The teachers are treated poorly and underpaid and overworked. But some still do their best to give their students the best opportunities possible. I hope adding community involvement will help this school improve!
When I attended North Rose-Wolcott High School, there were many problems that needed to be addressed. The technology was outdated and so was the learning styles. This school did not prepare me for college at all and left going in blind. Some of the faculty staff should not have been teaching classes. Though the academics were poor, the sports couches and teams were amazing. Those teams gave great relief for many troubled students and they worked with everyone equally. Overall, I would not send my child to this school.
I had a great experience with all my teachers. They were encouraging in and out of the classroom. I played soccer, bowling and tennis. I was a sectional champion in both bowling and tennis. This was because of the support of my coaches, teachers and parents. Even though our school is fairly small we have such a great group of parental and teacher support for all aspects of school. I have learned so much from my experience here.