7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
North Raleigh Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+76 Students
- A+73 Students
- B+65 Students
- B+48 Students
- A-43 Students
- B+39 Students
- B-38 Students
- A-37 Students
- A-35 Students
- A+27 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 54 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
North Raleigh Christian Academy Reviews
All three of my children have attended NRCA since Kindergarten. My oldest graduated in 2018 at is now at UNC-Chapel Hill, my other two are in still in high school and middle school. NRCA is not perfect but it is an excellent school and certainly better than any public school in NC. The parents are generally well educated, fairly wealthy and very involved in the school and children's lives. NRCA offers a good amount of Honors and AP classes but they need to add AP Environmental Science. Music and Arts programs are strong, as are most of the sports teams. NRCA's football program needs more attention. The entire mission of NRCA is college readiness via a Christian education. If your child isn't going to college then NRCA is probably not the best place for them.
I have attended North Raleigh Christian Academt for two years. North Raleigh Christian Academy provides all the important things a person would want to know such as: great teachers, welcoming students, and great opportunities for one to partake in. By describing the teachers, I say each teacher has their own unique way of teaching. They all know their material and prepare students well for any quizzes or test. Most of the teachers are understanding and merciful towards the student’s grades. Most of the students are very welcoming especially those that have attended for many years. They welcome you to sit with them at lunch as well as shadow you to your classrooms if you ever get lost. The students are very supportive as well. Lastly, North Raleigh Christian Academy offers many opportunities whether they are sports or extracurriculars. They are good number of sports to choose from and there are many clubs as well.
NRCA has been an amazing school to transfer to and be a part of a great class. People are warm and friendly and faculty are caring and supportive. I was able to participate in many extra curricular activities and maintain excellent grades in the difficult classes like honors and AP. The have a Christian focus and love the word. The buildings and amenities are state of the art beautiful. I am ready for college thanks to NRCA!