North Raleigh Christian Academy is a place for those seeking a Christ-centered institution of excellence in academics, fine arts, and athletics. Our loving and caring environment nurtures students in spiritual and academic disciplines so they can launch into adult life equipped with Godly character, academic preparedness, and life skills.
Our teachers are characterized by their love for the students and a love for their subject. This is evidenced by the time they commit to their students before, during, and after the school day and on weekends. In their classrooms, in athletic venues, and in the arts, the teachers integrate the principles of God’s Word into every learning experience. They believe the Christian mind should be the best mind in all academic pursuits. Their target is that every student reaches their full potential in Christ according to their talents and abilities.
North Raleigh Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+98 Students
- A+94 Students
- B+73 Students
- B+60 Students
- B+51 Students
- B+48 Students
- A-47 Students
- B-47 Students
- A-47 Students
- A+35 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses