Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
North Quincy High School is a highly rated, public school located in Quincy, MA. It has 1,258 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 90% of students are at least proficient in math and 93% in reading.
North Quincy High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A289 Students
- A+216 Students
- B196 Students
- A+171 Students
- A+95 Students
- B81 Students
- A+81 Students
- A70 Students
- A68 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
North Quincy High School Reviews
I transferred here my junior year from Quincy high and honestly probably one of the best high school decisions I’ve made. Staffs and students are super friendly and helpful. Academics is amazing. The diversity and inclusiveness at this school is amazing! Many many clubs and organizations that students can be apart of. Such a great community to be apart of!
Great school, great teachers, great atmosphere! The lunch food could be better and healthier. Interior remodels are needed.
Nearly all of the teachers are very good at their jobs, and most of them are also really nice! The only exception to this is about half the science department because the head of the science department who is also a chemistry teacher is very crazy and can be really rude. Also, the guidance counselors are ok, but the school psychologist is amazing! I would choose going to her over my own guidance counselor! Because the school student body is so smart, academics is very competitive most of the time. Overall, the school is pretty great especially if you are very school-spirited and into sports.