North Penn Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-364 Students
- A+338 Students
- A240 Students
- A-223 Students
- A+202 Students
- B+146 Students
- B-108 Students
- B90 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+76 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.51 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.51 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.67 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.90 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.90 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.94 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.95 responses
Schools like North Penn Senior High School
- A+Wissahickon Senior High School
- Wissahickon School District, PA
- 211 reviews
- A+Upper Merion High School
- Upper Merion Area School District, PA
- 263 reviews
- A+Methacton High School
- Methacton School District, PA
- 245 reviews
- AUpper Dublin High School
- Upper Dublin School District, PA
- 208 reviews
North Penn Senior High School Reviews
Review North Penn Senior High School
My experience at North Penn High School has been an amazing time so far! Many people go to North Penn HS, so making friends isn't hard at all. There are so many clubs and activities you can join to make yourself feel right at home. The staff at North Penn are all very respectful and helpful. If I had to choose whether to stay at North Penn or to leave, I would definitely choose to stay.
I am very happy at my school! Even though my school is extremely large, we have a great reputation and there are many opportunities to be involved. North Penn has taught me to co-exist, communicate and thrive in a large community of students and also to adapt to the challenges and limitations that a school with 3000 students can bring. Cooperation, patience and teamwork are skills that are honed in this environment. My favorite part of high school has been my involvement in marching band and indoor percussion. I am a proud member of the drum line in the North Penn Marching Knights & NP Winter Percussion! We are a hard working, award winning groups that are like family and these experiences have taught me life lessons like discipline, perseverance, sportsmanship, that will make me a well rounded person. I will truly miss and cherish these years in my life!
The elementary schools are wonderful-such a sense of belonging and community. They really care and help your child. Middle school was different-much less communication, but there is home access to check grades and tests which is wonderful. High school-SO many opportunities! Over 100 clubs to get involved in! Amazing majors (my daughter wants to be a teacher and they run an in-school nursery school so the child ed students can teach lessons and work with the kids 3 times a week!) When I went there, I learned about telecommunications using the cameras/sound board/etc in the schools studio. My son wants to become an engineer and they have a whole program! Both my kids have health issues and the school has been wonderful and accommodating!