COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Information regarding the school's current status should be retrieved from the Oconee County School System website (see link below). Learn More
Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
North Oconee High School is a top rated, public school located in Bogart, GA. It has 1,375 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 76% in reading.
North Oconee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+342 Students
- B124 Students
- B101 Students
- B+96 Students
- B89 Students
- A+75 Students
- A+73 Students
- A61 Students
- A59 Students
- B56 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 72 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like North Oconee High School
- AOconee County High School
- Oconee County Schools, GA
- 232 reviews
- AJefferson High School
- Jefferson City Schools, GA
- 165 reviews
- B+Clarke Central High School
- Clarke County Schools, GA
- 204 reviews
- B+Jackson County High School
- Jackson County Schools, GA
- 142 reviews
North Oconee High School Reviews
We moved to Oconee County for the school system. My child has had rigorous classes & an opportunity to excel at NOHS. My only regret is that my child has experienced racial bias by some students, teachers & administrators. As a student, I can honestly say that I can't imagine a better school. We are challenged everyday and more importantly, encouraged to challenge ourselves. The counselors work extremely hard to help students North Oconee High School is EXECELLENT! The teachers and staff that my child has had have given 150 percent. I cannot say enough good things about them.
The art program is amazing; we have access to lots of materials and have an amazing teacher! The STEM involvements engage students in exciting STEM activities outside of the classroom, and challenge us to excel, and push ourselves to new bounds.
North Oconee presented me with the best 4 years of my life! The teachers, coaches, administrators, and students are just so amazing and really the best. I always felt like I had someone to talk to and they had so many activities to get people involved! Just a really great school!