North Montgomery High School is a public school located in Crawfordsville, IN. It has 630 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
North Montgomery High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+96 Students
- B+78 Students
- B-73 Students
- A67 Students
- A-47 Students
- B39 Students
- B+33 Students
- NG30 Students
- A-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like North Montgomery High School
- B-Southmont Senior High School
- South Montgomery Community School Corporation, IN
- 111 reviews
- BMcCutcheon High School
- Tippecanoe School Corporation, IN
- 312 reviews
- A-Western Boone Junior/Senior High School
- Western Boone County Community School District, IN
- 109 reviews
- CFountain Central High School
- Southeast Fountain School Corporation, IN
- 58 reviews
North Montgomery High School Reviews
I liked the teachers that had an influence in my life, I found that there was a selection of teachers that showed students they cared and were there whenever someone needed anything. I however felt that there were not as many classes being offered for the creative side of majors.
The classes are great and there are some amazing teachers! There are a few problems with the people in the school and their choices but other than that its a very great school.
North Montgomery is the perfect small town school. Although there is three districts in this county, North is by far the best. The teachers know you on a personal level, and are always helpful when needed. They spend extra time outside of designated class time to help and always allow you to come in after to get caught up. For the most part, the administration is good. One thing I would change about this school is how they prepare you for college. Going into my freshman year I didn't feel as if I was prepared enough for what was to come.