North Eugene High School is a public school located in Eugene, OR. It has 888 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
North Eugene High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-317 Students
- A-294 Students
- C183 Students
- B165 Students
- B-149 Students
- A86 Students
- B-59 Students
- A+53 Students
- B+48 Students
- B+47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.36 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.49 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.51 responses
North Eugene High School Reviews
North is very welcoming and accepting to all students and staff. We have a very positive energy at our school and there are hardly problems between students and teachers, the staff makes sure to have a relationship with all their students and the make sure that we feel wanted and welcomed. Going to North has made a huge impact on me and it has made me a better person in and out of school!
The teachers are lovely, kind-mannered, and truly show their love for us through their teaching. They always try their best to make sure each individual understands or has the opportunity to spend time with them to understand what they are teaching. As a student, I feel prioritized and welcomed at North Eugene High School. Thank you teachers for all the support and love you provide to us!
We are very diverse. People are very sweet and outgoing. The teachers are very caring and helpful! There are your occasional problems, from school fights to girls and boys found in the same restroom. We have our share of gossip stories, but the coolest thing about it is if we were caught in an issue everyone at the school will have your back. As I am a senior now the environment has been changing , but for me, i felt safe and welcomed coming to school everyday.