North Dallas Adventist Academy is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Richardson, TX. It has 300 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. Tuition is $9,950 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 97% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
North Dallas Adventist Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+40 Students
- A+29 Students
- B-27 Students
- A-27 Students
- A21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A+18 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- B+15 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review North Dallas Adventist Academy
North Dallas Adventist Academy Reviews
I like the family/community felt over the years. However, it has decreased immensely. A reunited NDAA would be amazing! The staff are there for many students, spiritually, emotionally, and academically.
North Dallas Adventist Academy always strived to become a better school in every aspect including academically and spiritually. They always want to make every student comfortable in their learning environment, and the faculty and staff do their best to accommodate the learning style to one that best reaches the students. Teachers are always willing to help their pupils one on one and give of their time when they don't have to. The hard work and dedication of this institution has paid off. They are now moving to a larger and better facility which will allow the school to move forward in their aspiration to provide the best education, and continue to inspire young people to work hard and love God.
Its a great experience, I enjoyed my four years there, especially my senior year, I would recommend future students to go there because you'll feel like your with your family at NDAA.