North Creek High School is a public school located in Bothell, WA. It has 1,619 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+29 Students
- A+12 Students
- A12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+10 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-6 Students
- B+6 Students
- A+5 Students
- A+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
North Creek High School Reviews
North Creek High School is definitely a wonderful school to send your student to thrive and learn. The school has top-notch teachers who all want you to succeed and make sure that they are available to others for extra help. They have technology that's well suited to fit our more modern times and the school is very tech-savvy. The school is a tight community that cares about its students and staff members. They have multiple school community events throughout the year. North Creek is still a new school and therefore has a lot to prove, but everyone is eager to do so. We celebrate every achievement we have, supporting everyone along with it. The only complaint would be that they are still working out their communications system and that counselors are not very knowledgable about colleges. Despite those drawbacks, North Creek shines over all the other schools in the district and has rightfully earned the status they have today.
I've been attending North Creek High School for 2 years now. The campus is beautiful and has an open and spacious design. The events at this school, such as homecoming and lip dub, are well thought out and executed well. Many teachers at this school are extremely dedicated to their students, but some classes are "impossible to get an A in", and this is mostly because of the teacher, not the student. North Creek strives to create an inclusive climate, and this goal is well mirrored by the actions of its ASB members through the people they choose to highlight, and the small actions they perform with the intention of care. During stressful times such as finals week, they try to reduce some of it by providing fun activities and free food. Overall, my experience at North Creek has been an overwhelmingly positive one.
Great school, that is very diverse and has a large campus. Along with a lot of sports and clubs to join. All of the teachers are very helpful and truly care, the students as well are very nice and are never rude. Even though there are almost 2,000 students, both teachers and counselors take time to look at their students one-on-one and have talks with them about their future and what is going to work for them. Everything is kept nice and clean, it rarely looks dirty. They also have some of the best technology in a school that I have ever seen. They provide students with MacBooks or Chromebooks during class. This school was even able to provide these laptops and free hotspots to any student that needed when school was canceled. Also, this school was one of the first to shut once there was any sign of the Coronavirus, they are not only properly protecting the students but also just saved the lives of many teachers. I would give this school a 10/10 they are almost amazing at everything