North Coventry Elementary School Reviews

OUTSTANDING! My children's teachers are dedicated and caring. They e-mail regularly and all have webpages.
Not only does the school have an AWESOME guidance counselor, it also has a full time Instructional Support Teacher, Academic Coach, three Reading Specialists, two Math Specialists, and an ATP teacher.
I have been very pleased with the rigor of the academics. My children have nightly homework that I believe is appropriate for their age.
Start Your Review of North Coventry Elementary School
For an elementary school, I am amazed by the number of after school activities for students. In addition to intramurals, our school offers K-Kids, Lion Cubs, World Language Club, Reading Olympics, Robotics, Odyssey of the Mind, Envirothon, 1st Grade Book Club, Homework Club, Nature Club, Science Explorers, and Student Counsel
The principal, Dr. Lloyd is a dedicated, caring leader with high standards for both students and staff. The guidance counselor, Mrs. Grashof is compassionate and always eager to help students and their families.
Our family has had a very positive experience. Our children are receiving and outstanding education in a safe and caring environment. What more could we want?
The student culture of the school can best be described a wholesome. Student are respectful and caring.
SUPERIOR! It is evident that the health and safety of students is a priority. Additionally, all volunteers are required to child abuse clearances, every visitor to the school is process through the RAPTOR system, and the local police department does a daily foot patrol of the school.
AMAZING! There are after school intramurals for boys and girls in grades 5 and 6, after school yoga for grades 1-6, Girls on the Run, and STRIDE. Additionally, the school facilities are utilized by community youth athletics such as cheerleading, football, and basketball.