North County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+208 Students
- A146 Students
- B+111 Students
- B+97 Students
- B-95 Students
- B-89 Students
- B-76 Students
- A+65 Students
- A-40 Students
- B-38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.49 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.49 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 129 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.44 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.73 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.73 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.67 responses
North County High School Reviews
Review North County High School
I would most definitley do it all over again! This school's football program saved my life. I was headed down the wrong path until the coaches and my brothers helped me strive to acheive my goals. This school isnt your average high school. This school consists of teachers, coaches, parents, and students who genuinley care about you and want to see you reach your full potential, thats what makes this school so different from the rest. I would without a doubt choose this school again because it puts you on the right path to success!
Hands down a great school! All the teachers ive encountered have helped me grow as a student. The school is a safe place thanks to a great staff and a few police officers. There are lots of athletic programs and clubs to best suite any student. Thanks to my coaches and teachers i am now on my way to lead a succesful path through college and to a fantastic career. Norh County doesnt just teach you standardized subjects, it also teaches you valuable life skills you will need to utilize every day.
My time spent at North county was truly unforgettable. My life changed, I made new friends, lost others, found love, academically soared and learned many life lessons. The faculty at north county was 50-50 split on those who were worth the world and those who weren't worth spit. The clubs were wondrous fun, but most things unrelated to sports did not get a lot of funding. In my four years I had 2 principals. The first was an amazing man who cleaned up the filth our school fell into, the second was a woman who was an absolute joke and received little respect. I entered the STEM program my freshman year after spending five previous years in the program in another county. They did a lot of things well, but they also have much to learn about bringing the program to it's full potential. The music programs at the school have so much potential but desperately need teachers who are trained in each art to teach them. It was a good school, though probably not the best.