North College Hill High School is a public school located in Cincinnati, OH. It has 413 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
North College Hill High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A100 Students
- A+71 Students
- A-46 Students
- B+46 Students
- A-43 Students
- B-42 Students
- B-38 Students
- C33 Students
- B27 Students
- B-26 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like North College Hill High School
- C+Bellevue High School
- Bellevue Independent Schools, KY
- 34 reviews
- C+Dayton High School
- Dayton Independent Schools, KY
- 33 reviews
- B-Scott High School
- Kenton County Public Schools, KY
- 123 reviews
- D+Mt. Healthy High School
- Mount Healthy City School District, OH
- 64 reviews
North College Hill High School Reviews
Considering the fact I started attending North College Hill High School my junior year of high school, I would consider my experience outstanding. There is a home like feeling when you get to the school, it's as if everyone there is family. Within a week or two everyone knows your name, your making friends, and fitting in as if you've been there forever. It's a smaller classroom setting which allows the teachers to give you one on one attention. Our faculty and staff are really involved with the school and will vibe with you on a personal level too, they're like a second set of parents. From the Superintendent all the way to the main office receptionist there is nothing but love all over the school. I highly recommend for parents to enroll their children. Go Trojans!
We are a misunderstood school district. We have amazing teachers and staff, but board members are out of touch with the needs of the school.
The condition of the school is great. The school was recently rebuilt so everyone was upgraded and made more of a comfortable place to be. Our guidance counselors are amazing! They can be described better than great and spectacular. The efficiency of their resources and knowledge is like no other. Our college prep courses are good but they are not as vigorous as the honors and dual credit courses. Technology is used in every class room. Our technology committee makes sure of that.