North Central High School is a public school located in Farmersburg, IN. It has 283 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 82% in reading.
North Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-80 Students
- B+45 Students
- A42 Students
- A+35 Students
- B28 Students
- A-22 Students
- C-22 Students
- A-18 Students
- B16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review North Central High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like North Central High School
- B-Union High School
- Northeast School Corporation, IN
- 19 reviews
- B-West Vigo High School
- Vigo County School Corporation, IN
- 49 reviews
- CLinton-Stockton High School
- Linton-Stockton School Corporation, IN
- 46 reviews
- B-Clay City Junior/Senior High School
- Clay Community Schools, IN
- 86 reviews
North Central High School Reviews
I felt that I had a good experience at North Central. I did have the occasional teacher that did not really teach, but overall my teachers taught me. Two of the teachers I had were known as the two hardest teachers in the building. Those teachers are the ones that pushed me the most to be the best I could possibly be. Our principal is a very fair treating person, and he takes all situations seriously and professionally.
North Central is an Average school. It has it’s good and bad sides. There are certain teachers that are amazing, and certain teachers that is hard to get along with. Our sports are wonderful, our Music department is amazing, and our staff (cooks, janitors, office workers etc.) are very kind. North Central is becoming a smaller school, due to population shrinking, but we all are still connected, and we make the most of it.
My high school experience was great. Would I want to do it over again? Definitely not, who would? But it was a great school to attend although small. My favorite experiences were the football and basketball games since I was a cheerleader and the drama club always put on a wonderful production!