North Callaway High School is a public school located in Kingdom City, MO. It has 376 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
North Callaway High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-53 Students
- B27 Students
- B-26 Students
- C+19 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-18 Students
- C+17 Students
- B+14 Students
- B12 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review North Callaway High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
North Callaway High School Reviews
Outstanding camaraderie, great friendships, amazing teachers and staff. All extra-curricular activities are welcomed, including Quidditch!
The principal is very involved since you can see him either walking the halls and making sure that the teachers are teaching what they're suppose to while being alert if there is anything wrong by looking at the cameras. The office staff is helpful since they take money for lunch, any permission forms they take, and they are great to hang out with during lunch and before school. The counselors are there pretty much the whole day during school and welcome any student who has questions.There isn't much bullying at all, attendance has gotten better while the dress code is not a problem all that much. Much of the school policies are followed since the consequences are based on the severity of the "crime" but mainly it is not a problem. The school administration is actually pretty good, especially since our school has just gotten a school bond proposal for a new agricultural science wing and greenhouse while two of the elementary schools in the area are going to get new ceiling done.
The counselors make sure that the students can come and help pretty much whenever, the technology is actually good cause there are several rooms (including classrooms) that have computers that are available, and the janitors make sure to clean the classrooms, restrooms, hallways, and etc. Then there is ACT Prep available to those who want to take the ACT Test while offering the core college classes to juniors and seniors. There is the program called A plus tutoring offered to seniors, where the seniors help other students who need help to get better at a subject/s. Parents aren't that involved but they do help with the Booster programs for certain things like band/choir and more. The buses are kept in good shape and if there is a problem with a bus then a replacement bus is found and used until the other bus is fixed.