North Brunswick Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in North Brunswick, NJ. It has 1,787 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
North Brunswick Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A457 Students
- B-175 Students
- B172 Students
- A-163 Students
- A+147 Students
- A+146 Students
- A-138 Students
- C+132 Students
- B+123 Students
- B109 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 119 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Schools like North Brunswick Township High School
- AEdison High School
- Edison Township School District, NJ
- 272 reviews
- BSayreville War Memorial High School
- Sayreville School District, NJ
- 332 reviews
- APiscataway Township High School
- Piscataway Township School District, NJ
- 505 reviews
- BWoodbridge High School
- Woodbridge Township School District, NJ
- 276 reviews
North Brunswick Township High School Reviews
Overall, I have enjoyed every year and have been introduced to every available facility and help. Eventhough I wasn't academically talented in a few subjects, I managed to get the help that was needed from administrators and my counselor. The clubs and activities branch out to many interests and are also multi-cultural, attracting new and interested students to join it. If a student needed more help or even interested alone in the subject, then they could even join an academic club or semester class. At times, the school culture is amazing because of the times students have come together to make new memories during sports or events
Some things that I enjoyed about going to North Brunswick Township High School was the diversity in students, you could find all types of people there. It isn’t that difficult to make new friends, a lot of people there are outgoing and tend to have mindfulness of others. Some teachers do care very much about students and want them to succeed and give their effort in helping them do that. School spirit is very in effect, sports and music are all taken very seriously. You’ll see the stadium packed for a football game and see an auditorium full for a band concert or play. You get to express yourself freely and although some things could be better in terms of organization and keeping on course, this school isn’t bad. I’d rate it over many other schools and the culture is definitely unique.
North Brunswick high school offer a really good education, it is a really good district with good teacher and good consulars. Teachers care about student, if a student is struggling in any subject the teacher will provide care and will help the student in order for the student to be successful. North Brunswick high school is an school with students of different cultures, bullying is rare because teachers make sure to provide a good environment in their classes. What I really like about this school is that we have different clubs and sports, it is easy to be part of this activities after school and have a good school spirit.