North Brunswick Township High School is a highly rated, public school located in North Brunswick, NJ. It has 1,753 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
North Brunswick Township High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A363 Students
- B133 Students
- A-130 Students
- A+129 Students
- B-125 Students
- A+118 Students
- A-107 Students
- C+106 Students
- B+89 Students
- B85 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingC-
- Good for FamiliesA-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 113 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Schools like North Brunswick Township High School
- AEdison High School
- Edison Township School District, NJ
- 261 reviews
- BSayreville War Memorial High School
- Sayreville School District, NJ
- 308 reviews
- APiscataway Township High School
- Piscataway Township School District, NJ
- 494 reviews
- BWoodbridge High School
- Woodbridge Township School District, NJ
- 256 reviews
North Brunswick Township High School Reviews
I like that NBTHS is very diverse and the students and faculty are nice, welcoming and overall its a good environment. The academic level of this school is pretty low though. i feel as though the students aren't motivated and I was really surprised to hear that most students don't really invest a lot into their future or enroll in many aps. I would like to improve that. Also, counselors aren't really talking about scholarships or internships and its junior year! We as students really need this information. I really hope these things improve.
After my almost four full years at North Brunswick Township High School, I really like the friendships that I have made. It has been an interesting experience. Every teacher definitely has your back and will help you with things both in and out of school. I have had my own personal difficulties with my teachers and fellow classmates, but that has never stopped me from achieving academic success. I am happy to say that this school has given me a number of opportunities, particularly with my photography and I am more than grateful to have had these experiences. It is definitely going to be bittersweet graduating, but I am excited for what the future holds. NBTHS is definitely a good school filled with staff and students who both care about you and cherish the friendships and connections that you make with them.
I like the teachers at North Brunswick very much as I find that they teach extremely well, especially my history teachers. I find the school to be generally a safe environment but something I would definitely change about my school is overall security and hall monitoring. I would create a hall monitoring system in which trustworthy students and teachers would be able to monitor halls and also attempt to have security thoroughly check who comes into the school.