COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We have created a plan for our school reopening focused on the safety of the NBP community that allows us to continue to deliver an exceptional education experience for our students, faculty and families. The health and safety procedures we have implemented have fully prepared us for our first day of school on Monday, Aug. 24th. Please click the link below to view our detailed COVID-19 plan. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A minus
At North Broward Preparatory School we think beyond the traditional classroom to transform learning and provide our students with innovative educational opportunities so that they love coming to school. Through rigorous academics we inspire students to learn without limits, pursue and explore their passion and think critically and creatively. Our teachers are talented, world-class professionals and we take a personalized approach to learning by getting to know each child's interests, strengths, and learning style. As a result our students become confident, effective communicators, are self driven, and are successful in college and in life.
North Broward Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+236 Students
- grade A+187 Students
- grade A156 Students
- grade A130 Students
- grade A+93 Students
- grade B+81 Students
- grade A+80 Students
- grade A+69 Students
- grade A+69 Students
- grade A+62 Students
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a balanced program of education that prepares students for success at university and life beyond. It is designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical wellbeing of students. The program encourages both personal and academic achievement, challenging students to excel in their studies and in their development.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 26 responses
- Homecoming Game23%
- Mr North Broward11%
- Theater Musical11%
- Dance Recital9%
- Homecoming dance8%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 26 responses
- Offers Full WeekNo data available
- Offers Part WeekNo data available
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayNo data available
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 32 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 20 responses
North Broward Preparatory School Reviews
The only thing better than the curriculum and teachers is the upper management. We have found every administrator to be helpful, accessible and professional. When Covid came around and posed many challenges to student education, many schools floundered. We however, had nothing but good things to say and feel that North Broward did not miss a beat.
Our son is being given every advantage and my only complaint is, I wish we had started in kindergarten!