Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesD
North Attleboro High School is an above average, public school located in North Attleborough, MA. It has 1,108 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
North Attleboro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A281 Students
- A+133 Students
- A+120 Students
- B119 Students
- B+91 Students
- C+89 Students
- A+78 Students
- A78 Students
- B74 Students
- B74 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 88 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Schools like North Attleboro High School
- BDighton-Rehoboth Regional High School
- Dighton-Rehoboth Regional School District, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 150 reviews
- BBlackstone Millville Regional High School
- Blackstone-Millville Regional School District, MA
- 51 reviews
- A-Millis High School
- Millis Public Schools, MA
- 61 reviews
- AMansfield High School
- Mansfield Public Schools, MA
- 251 reviews
North Attleboro High School Reviews
I loved the variety of academics, the caring teachers, the competitive sports and made the strongest friendships in the world. Most of all, I feel prepared to begin my college career. I will be sad to be closing on the chapter of these four years at North Attleboro High School but I am thrilled to be embarking on new experiences and amazing opportunities with north pride with me along the way. Although our senior year was cut short due to Covid-19, I will cherish the time I had here at North and will forever be a Rocketeer at heart. Go North!
I love the teachers and the community at the school. I always got help when I needed it and never felt left out. I had a lot of opportunities offered to me, especially in the STEM fields because the school received some grants, which really helped foster an interest for me in science and math. The sports teams are great! I was able to compete all three seasons and the friends I made from them will stay with me for a lifetime.
North Attleboro High School is one stuck in tradition. If you were not an athlete, specifically a football player, your needs were placed to the side. Our high school football team was priority and it was visible to anyone who stepped foot in our lobby. Along with this, our teachers have initiated a style of teaching that has cause many students grades to decline. They are giving us videos and the topic and having us teach ourselves. While yes this is an effort to prepare us for the real world and college, it is extremely detrimental for students who have a hard time teaching themselves.