North Atlanta High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+202 Students
- B+187 Students
- A+96 Students
- A+95 Students
- A-91 Students
- B-81 Students
- A-74 Students
- A+57 Students
- B-50 Students
- A+50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.40 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.62 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.62 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.62 responses
North Atlanta High School Reviews
Review North Atlanta High School
North Atlanta claims to promote academic excellence and accommodate each student in striving for success. A positive aspect about the school is the diversity; I enjoyed meeting people from different cultures and races because it allowed me to flourish and develop customs and mannerisms that I can use worldwide! However, my experience here has been less than satisfactory. The teachers do not show passion or concern for us students. Failing to submit grades by deadlines, not collecting assignments, counselors forgetting to submit scholarship recommendations (declining our chances to attend any institutions without financial accommodations), are few of the many examples. Furthermore, the tests do not consist of any material we have learned throughout the year. In conclusion, I rated North Atlanta High School with three stars because of the discrepancies listed, above are several changes that the school could consider in order to ensure our best interest.
With its beautiful location and convenient accessibility, this beautiful and luxurious school building is one of a kind. Being an 11-story building that's built on top of a lake represents Atlanta as a modern, potential, and elite city. The diversity of this school is incredible; finding people from every Latin American country, India, Bangladesh, United Arab Emirates, China, France, Nigeria, Russia, Italy, and many more! This school offers you IB, AP, and other accelerated programs that helps you get prepared for college and life. With that being said, I personally had the best experience in this school and to me, this is the best high school in Atlanta, Georgia. You receive a lot of help and if you're truly committed to master, North Atlanta High School will proudly represent you and will get you further than any other public high school in the metro area.
This school is quite unique. Many see it for being one of the best schools in the state of Georgia for it's new building-a former IBM building. However, the school has its pros and cons. I particularly like the courses I have available for taking. Some courses I am taking currently, I will be taking in college as well. For instance, Forensics, Psychology and Sociology help me learn more for my pursuit of becoming a Criminal Justice Attorney. The high school also has career-based pathways. These pathways include, Performing Arts, Film and Tech, and much more. Some cons of the school are some of the students' misconduct and immaturity. As I have attended this school for 4 years now, I see many who behave this way, especially some seniors. I wish the staff could find a way to better influence those students into realizing the true obstacles they will have to deal with, not only in college, but in real life as well. They need to understand that their life decisions revolve around them.