Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Norfork High School is an above average, public school located in Norfork, AR. It has 215 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 6 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Norfork High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-37 Students
- B-36 Students
- B35 Students
- B29 Students
- B22 Students
- C+12 Students
- B+10 Students
- A-7 Students
- B7 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Norfork High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Norfork High School Reviews
Norfork High School is an overall great school. The teachers and staff are very caring and helpful. The school is very small. Therefore, it is easier for students to get the one-on-one help they need, which is very beneficial.
Norfork high school is a fun environment and they work hard for you to achieve your dreams! I've attended Norfork high school for 5 ears right now and you are promised the best teachers. Everyone is willing to help you if you are willing to put in the work.
I would say that my experience at Norfork has been overall positive. It is very small, but with such a low teacher to student ratio it is much more personal than the other schools in the area. Opportunity for classes is rather low as it is a rural area, but the test scores in recent years have shown potential in many of the students.