Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Norfolk County Agricultural High School is an above average, public school located in Walpole, MA. It has 557 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Norfolk County Agricultural High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A131 Students
- B+85 Students
- B65 Students
- B64 Students
- B56 Students
- A-55 Students
- C+49 Students
- A40 Students
- A+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Schools like Norfolk County Agricultural High School
- BWest Bridgewater Middle/Senior High School
- West Bridgewater Public Schools, MA
- 125 reviews
- BTri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Public School
- Franklin, MA
- 208 reviews
- B+Hopedale Junior/Senior High School
- Hopedale Public Schools, MA
- 53 reviews
- B+Rockland Senior High School
- Rockland Public Schools, MA
- PK, 9-12
- 68 reviews
Norfolk County Agricultural High School Reviews
My favorite thing about Norfolk Aggie was being outside for at least half the day! Due to the setup of the school, students need to walk between buildings in order to get to class, and also spend a good amount of time outside in their vocational courses. One of the opportunities I had at the Aggie was the junior internship. Depending on your major, students could apply to a five to six week internship at the end of junior year, entirely during the school day! The internship taught me many things, and opened my eyes to new career paths I may want to pursue later in life.
I have had the most amazing experience attending Norfolk Aggie. This school has opened up so many doors for me, giving me opportunity upon opportunity. I highly recommend applying if you are interested in plant science, animal science, environmental science, or mechanics. Honestly, I cherish every memory and friendship that I have made while at the Aggie!
I think choosing to go to the Aggie was quite possibly the best decision I made in regard to education. The vocational classes did so much to help me narrow down what I did and didn't like to work with and all of the teachers were so supportive. Now that I'm in college I find that I'm ahead of the curve in a lot of the materials and the general comfort that my vet classes gave me ended up giving me a leg up for internships! Plus, I met a lot of amazing people.