Noblesville High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+251 Students
- A237 Students
- A+203 Students
- B-87 Students
- A83 Students
- A+48 Students
- B-41 Students
- A+39 Students
- B38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.56 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.56 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 227 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.61 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.83 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.86 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.86 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.86 responses
Noblesville High School Reviews
Review Noblesville High School
Ah Noblesville--the place where I grew up and possibly the place I will die in. As I look back on my experience with Noblesville, I note two things: 1) wow, did it not prepare me for college and 2) wow, I'm glad I'm in liberal arts now. Noblesville High School seemed mainly focused on the basics of academics, which says something in the lack of social awareness my classroom culture had. Being a predominantly white school, this is expected. However, the lack of wanting to show more diverse opinions left my school in the dust when it came to different social atmospheres. We have an entire class dedicated to European history, but never ones on different cultures. I wish there was more dedication to promote learning of different cultures and societies in the world, instead of small mentions in world history. Creating a new world of consciousness in this rather closed in community would enlighten many of the students, which I feel is needed in this changing world.
Noblesville High School offers many great opportunities. There are countless clubs and sports to participate in. There are also many internship opportunities. For example, I am involved in an internship with a dentist office to help me get an idea of what I want to do in the future. I would say my only critique of noblesville is that they could help point us in the direction that would help us in deciding our future. As it is a very stressful time, we are basically on our own in scholarships and decisions and things like that.
Noblesville High School has given me opportunities that other schools couldn't. As a sophomore, I already have obtained college credit. Because of Noblesville High School, I am able to graduate highschool with a dental assitanting certificate. This school opportunity will allow me to get my associates degree half a year into college. I would give this School a 5/5 star rating because of the opportunities it gives me to succeeed.