Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-69 Students
- A+65 Students
- A+51 Students
- A-38 Students
- A31 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A30 Students
- B+28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 47 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Nipomo High School Reviews
Review Nipomo High School
I really like NHS a lot. I'm not saying my experience has been perfect, but compared to other schools I've attended (and I've really gone through a variety) I'm for the most part very impressed by the student body and fairly impressed by the staff. There are certain specific teachers and a few people in administration that are very difficult to deal with, but the resistance to that sort of behaviour is admirable among students and teachers alike. I'd highly recommend Nipomo High to anyone looking for a happy and smooth hs experience!
I rate my school as great! The teachers are friendly and approachable and have a positive atitude on campus. There is always room for improvement in anything and some teachers are better than others, but overall the and students have a great realationship with their teachers. I have emailed my teachers on weekends, went in during lunch or after school and feel they are caring and helpful whenever possible. I did not rate my school the greatest because i don't know how to compare it to other schools teaching style, but i do know i'm happy with my teachers. My history teacher helped me overcome my fear of speaking in front of people. Several of my teachers have even come out to my games to give support. I feel thankful for such a knowlegedeable, approachable and supportive teaching staff.
My experience at my school has been the best! I love my teachers, principals and couselors. They are all very positive, approachable and supportive and together make a good team. They are good role models and helpful which encouraged me to be involved any way i can. This year I served as ASB VP and next year I will be the ASB President. I push myself to be better because they care enough to encourage us to do better!