Nipmuc Regional High School is a highly rated, public school located in Upton, MA. It has 583 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 92% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Nipmuc Regional High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A111 Students
- A+70 Students
- A+68 Students
- A+50 Students
- A-43 Students
- A41 Students
- B41 Students
- A+30 Students
- B27 Students
- B27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Nipmuc Regional High School Reviews
Nipmuc Regional Highschool is a diverse school in it's teachings. It has a lot of opportunities for students to learn real world skills and takes the students opinions into account. It also has plenty of resources for students to get information about the things they'd like to know about. I do believe that it has issues that all Highschools suffer from - the general forcing of students into categories because of national requirements and the stress that all students feel when they are in highschool. However, the school is taking strides to fix this, and I believe it is one of the leading schools in adaptation to society.
Nipmuc is a school that is constantly seeking feedback from its students, teachers and parents about what it can do it improve the education and quality of learning at the school. The teachers and students alike really engage and are active participants of the community. The students sre encouraged to explore different classes, clubs and activities and school pride is not difficult to spot around the school. The teachers are amazing and really do care about the students and the environment they work in and the students are always engaged in some sort of club- whether it be sports, drama, Model UN, DECA, debate, etc. Students show support to their peers and it the light competitiveness is enough to motivate people, but not too much so that it becomes very stressful.
Nipmuc overall is a great school. Most of the teachers are wonderfully kind and helpful, the classrooms are nice, the administration is involved, and many other great things, However, the food served in the cafeteria often looks inedible, and sometimes the administration struggles to handle certain things in the proper ways. Despite these things, Nipmuc is a good high school and was a great experience.