Nicolet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+227 Students
- B+126 Students
- A+88 Students
- A86 Students
- A+45 Students
- A-35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A31 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Nicolet High School Reviews
Review Nicolet High School
My experience is great at Nicolet High School. Most teachers genuinely care about you and are willing to help, even if you don't ask for it. The curriculum is very strong in most departments. English is fantastic and Nicolet graduates are known for their great writing skills among colleges. Although, the math department seems to struggle. The curriculum has been changed to CPM which drastically affected each classes' grades. Many AP classes are offered and multiple career education classes as well; from culinary arts, to architectural design.This school is very organized and twice a month, teachers gather to discuss how to further improve the school. The school is very well put together and has a very welcoming community. The students are also very accepting and I am honored to attend that school for 4 years.
It's a very diverse school which is a plus because there is a place for everyone. There are also a lot of sports and clubs to become a part of and most work around your schedules. are also a major plus because during resource periods, they are readily available. The cons are the safety, Nicolet has a history or drugs and it's led to random locker checks, another is the principles are very negative. Within the past 4 years of being here we've gone through 4 assistant principles and during my last 2 years, the administration has been appalling. Academic wise the school is great but the community and safety is a concern.
Highly academic school, many extra curricular activities. Many resources to help prepare students for college. I enjoyed my time in the arts, mainly theatre, orchestra, and choir. I also enrolled in many AP classes and was able to get college credit for them. Many wonderful teachers. Students from Nicolet often compete in local and national events (science fairs, debate tournaments, sporting events, etc.)