Nicolet High School is a top rated, public school located in Glendale, WI. It has 1,098 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 61% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Nicolet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+326 Students
- B209 Students
- A+163 Students
- A-111 Students
- A+77 Students
- A-61 Students
- A+51 Students
- A-49 Students
- B+47 Students
- A+43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.37 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.39 responses
Nicolet High School Reviews
Nicolet High School is an extremely inclusive community. I love how many opportunities all students are given to be involved in both the school's community and the outside community. Also, the teachers at Nicolet are very helpful and will make sure you understand the material that is being taught! Nicolet truly exemplifies a diverse and hard working community that supports one another, whether its a sports game or theater performance.
Nicolet is an amazing high school. All the teachers are extremely helpful and will tell you exactly what they want from each student. There are no surprises in what you are expected of. Recently, Nicolet created a no phone policy which has kept me focused on all my academics. There is a wide selection of electives and AP classes for everyone!
Nicolet High School truly illustrates a great, supportive, working, community. When it comes to extra curricular activities Nicolet has many outstanding programs that any student can be involved in; such as theater, art, dance, and more. Not only this, but when it comes to sports, Nicolet’s community holds a strong supportive system. My senior year of high school, many students rode to support our boys basketball team in Madison, WI for the state championship game. The seats were packed with the colors of blue and white and signs that where made for the team members. I truly believe that Nicolet represents a great High School because, they have also prepared me for college. I can say they’ve prepared me because, as a freshman in college I feel as though I am ready to take on all the challenges that I my face academically.