Nicolet High School is a top rated, public school located in Glendale, WI. It has 1,115 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Nicolet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+257 Students
- B+141 Students
- A+121 Students
- A91 Students
- A+55 Students
- A-45 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 58 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Nicolet High School Reviews
Overall, I would say that Nicolet prepared me very well for college, and I feel confident that I have the knowledge needed to begin pursuing a higher education. Like any school, some teachers had methods that clicked with me more so than others, and I felt that I definitely learned more in those classes. The course requirements are not so strict that you don't have room for elective courses, but I would definitely recommend taking IT and Physical Education during the summer. There are plenty of clubs and activities, but being student run, they lack a definitive structure. Many different sports are offered through the school, but there is a particular emphasis on tennis.
I love how many quality teachers there are. The academics are really great at Nicolet, and really does prepare you for college if you take honors and other higher level classes. Lots of teachers genuinly care about teaching. The school itself is very diverse and has a very multiculteral feel to it. The overall culture of the school is pretty good, but safety could be better. I’ve seen people bring in a ton of illegal things just because there are no metal detectors or bag checks for students everyday, only late students get their bag checked.
Nicolet High School prepares students and their parents for life after high school. From counselors working with each individual step by step to the college and career readiness courses, all questions are answered and the potential anxiety of the future disappears. Though, not every component of a school can be top notch. While it is still strong, the weakest part of Nicolet is their math staff. The day to day goal can sometimes be confusing. Despite small challenges, Nicolet High School is overall a step in the right direction for students who want to be successful.