Nicolet High School is a top rated, public school located in Glendale, WI. It has 1,115 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 56% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Nicolet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+282 Students
- B+170 Students
- A+138 Students
- A-96 Students
- A+62 Students
- A-54 Students
- A+42 Students
- B+39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A-37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 67 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Nicolet High School Reviews
I look back fondly on my high school memories and I know it is because I attended this school. The teachers are talented and dedicated to their students, and there is plenty opportunity to find your niche, or create one if need be. Its downfall resides in its administration's tendency to racial profile, subconsciously inflicting discipline towards its students of color at disproportionately high levels while simultaneously deterring students of color from enrolling in the advanced classes that actually prepare them for college. Many teachers will confirm that this is a problem, but not enough realize this for anything to change. Overall I enjoyed my time there, but my only wish was that more minorities could have had the same luxury.
The people and administration are great! I have been going to Nicolet High school for 4 years now, but I have move in and out of the state throughout them. But every time I went back to the school, it was easy to get registered and the counselors and staff ere really helpful. The teachers are also great. They helped me with a lot of assignments and projects in order to help me achieve success.
Nicolet is a very diverse high school with a generally well qualified and engaging teaching staff. There is plenty of support and potential connections for students who are motivated to seek them out. It leaves determined students with a great experience, exposing them to many different ways of life. That said, though claiming to try, it's yet to find a good way to handle the unmotivated students and like most public schools, does little to accommodate kids with attention problems.