At Nichols School, students are encouraged every day not only to be accepting of challenge, but excited by it. Through caring guidance and unwavering support, they are inspired to face academic, athletic, creative and social growth with confidence and determination. The ease with which our students approach new learning opportunities becomes a mark of their characters, opening doors for them throughout their lives.
Our world-class faculty constantly encourage the exploration of new ideas to expand curriculum and bring it vividly to life. The result is an exciting learning environment that transcends the classroom.
Nichols is a place where students share feelings of familiarity, trust and belonging. With over 35 student organizations, 20 varsity sports, three international exchange programs and leading-edge programs in music, dance, theatre and art, students of all ages have countless opportunities to explore and enrich themselves every day.
Upper School See Us in Action
View Event Description
"See Us in Action" events take place during the school day. This parent only event includes class visits, a campus tour, and a Q&A session with current students. Registration is required.
Nichols School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-50 Students
- A+49 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+38 Students
- A+36 Students
- A36 Students
- A+34 Students
- A-32 Students
- A+32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses