Newton County Theme School at Ficquett Reviews

Unnecessary race descrimination and lack of diversity from the new administration. Very unfortunate that the state could not employ a diverse group of leaders to supervise the students in this school. Today I witnessed rude and heartless front desk receptionists. Based on statements from others attending this school... there are many evidence of unfair treatments to non-whites...regardless, state administrators should start looking into these issues. Regardless, non-whites should continue to apply to this school to prevent future discrimination.
The school one the best middle school in GA 2013-2014.
It is an old school and needs many improvements. With the middle school being added, there needs to be more space for these students.
Start Your Review of Newton County Theme School at Ficquett
Only a few need to be evaluated on a regular basis. Most of them go above and beyond. Wish they were paid more.
There are a few I disagree with but can live with.
The best one in Newton County!
We need more sports available.
Wish there was more transparency on how administration uses PTO funds for clubs.
It is a very diverse school.
The school facility is old so everything is in ok condition.
I feel that my children are safe at NCTS.
The school is made up of a wide variety of students who are welcomed with open arms.
This is overall a great school. I have two children who attend and we are very pleased.