Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Newfound Regional High School is a public school located in Bristol, NH. It has 385 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+66 Students
- B-65 Students
- B-34 Students
- B30 Students
- C+27 Students
- B26 Students
- A-20 Students
- C15 Students
- B15 Students
- B15 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responses
- Winter Carnival67%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Newfound Regional High School
- C+Belmont High School
- Shaker Regional School District, NH
- 88 reviews
- CWinnisquam Regional High School
- Winnisquam Regional School District, NH
- 74 reviews
- CLaconia High School
- Laconia School District, NH
- 102 reviews
- BGilford High School
- Gilford School District, NH
- 90 reviews
Newfound Regional High School Reviews
A typical small-town highschool. Average of 400 or fewer students each year, a surprisingly wide selection of extra-circulars, and a good athletics program. Good teachers, great music and drama programs, many clubs!
I may be biased, but I think my school has by far the best student atmosphere and interactions between peers and teachers are always positive. Having attended Rundlett Middle School in Concord, I was subjected to bullying, and the teachers and administration did not care about the individual students. Here at NRHS I feel a genuine connection to my teachers, and to the students around me. The staff here recognize the importance of emotional development along with the academic success that is tied to it.
Some the teachers are amazing at newfound, others need work, but that’s common at most schools. Having only transferred to newfound my junior year I loved it immediately even without knowing anyone there!