Newfound Regional High School is a public school located in Bristol, NH. It has 382 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-50 Students
- B-46 Students
- B-27 Students
- B-25 Students
- B22 Students
- C+21 Students
- A-15 Students
- B-14 Students
- C10 Students
- A+10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Newfound Regional High School
- BBelmont High School
- Shaker Regional School District, NH
- 82 reviews
- C-Winnisquam Regional High School
- Winnisquam Regional School District, NH
- 72 reviews
- C+Laconia High School
- Laconia School District, NH
- 91 reviews
- BGilford High School
- Gilford School District, NH
- 84 reviews
Newfound Regional High School Reviews
A typical small-town highschool. Average of 400 or fewer students each year, a surprisingly wide selection of extra-circulars, and a good athletics program. Good teachers, great music and drama programs, many clubs!
Some the teachers are amazing at newfound, others need work, but that’s common at most schools. Having only transferred to newfound my junior year I loved it immediately even without knowing anyone there!
Newfound was a very good school for the small rural towns surrounding it. However the school lacked many teachers that were genuinely interested in the kids learning. Some teachers, specifically the male teachers were inappropriate with the female students. Not much was done about bullying in the school but the school does try to provide the best sports and extra curricular opportunities possible for the students