New Site High School Reviews

The school could potentially upgrade its resources such as library, sports, arts, facilities amd the buildings themselves. The student technology could be improved, it's a very average school that could use more funding.
At New Site High School, there is little opportunity for students to grow and excel. Class variety offered for students is very minimal and does not offer much to prepare students for college. On the other hand, the school is small and centered more on extracurricular activities, particularly sports, than education. There are not many options for students to participate in other types of extracurricular activities such as football, band, or track. Overall, I would not recommend this school to anyone.
New Site High School helped me to become the person I am today. It helped me to build my self confidence and to speak to whomever I come in contact with. Like any other school there were differences in the teaching methods and some teachers excelled in reaching the kids more than others. I did earn a softball scholarship through New Site High School to attend NEMCC and then on to WBC in Arkansas.
Start Your Review of New Site High School
The people and core classes are great, but I don't feel there is enough opportunities for those who are ahead or advanced.
I had a great experience at New Site High School. It was a very typical high school experience. I felt that I was challenged academically, especially in science.
I have a diploma from this institution that represents at least 3 years of my life wasted. I say three because I had a teacher in 9th grade that made the entire year worth it. Overall, this school should be absorbed along with a few others as a Prentiss County Central school.
I liked how the school is like one big family. The teachers did whatever they could to help further education.
I enjoyed the food at New Site.
The academics were ok at New Site.
The teaching was decent and pretty average.