New London High School is an above average, public school located in New London, WI. It has 631 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
New London High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+74 Students
- B47 Students
- A-42 Students
- B32 Students
- B28 Students
- A-25 Students
- A+24 Students
- B+21 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like New London High School
New London High School Reviews
A good, well rounded school structure. Most teachers are willing to accomidate and assist students, but it all just ranges. Some administration/teachers are down right terrible in my opinion. There have been multiple cases of violence in the school carried out by students, as well as sexual indicents and assaults done by students to students. Definately not diverse, in fact most students are racist to begin with. The school does a terrible job approaching actual problems and quote unquote do things as to not "ruin their reputation". Could be better, has room to improve but wont take it.
When I attended High School, the teachers and staff were always there assist me, and help was always easy to get. The classes were only hard if you made them hard, and they have pretty secure ways to keep their students safe. The students were the only downfall, as some were not as fun as others, but that's how all schools are anyways.
Our new principal, Mrs.Sievert is awesome. She's changing stuff for the better. Guidance counselors do their job, and are always willing to listen. I've personally came to school crying and was able to talk to my counselor about my problems and I wasn't forced to go to class when I've had particularly disabling/embarrassing bad mental health days which is extremely important to me. From my experience, the whole administration doesn't downplay mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety, and I was given a month to adjust to my new medication on the terms that I saw a counselor as well after I got into a fight on the bus because of my depression. Sometimes I feel the senior privilege policy is a little too strict but it doesn't apply to me because I have release!