Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
New London High School is a public school located in New London, OH. It has 248 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
New London High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+27 Students
- B-23 Students
- B20 Students
- B16 Students
- B-15 Students
- B13 Students
- A-11 Students
- B10 Students
- A-10 Students
- C+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review New London High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like New London High School
- BClinton-Massie High School
- Clinton-Massie Local School District, OH
- 126 reviews
- C+Black River High School
- Black River Local School District, OH
- 54 reviews
- B+Ashland High School
- Ashland City School District, OH
- 195 reviews
- B-Crestview High School
- Crestview Local School District (Ashland), OH
- 42 reviews
New London High School Reviews
I'm am a graduating senior this year at New London High School. Applying for colleges is never easy but I feel so alone in the process because I was never taken or told to go on college visits. My grades on my transcript and on my standardized tests don't match my potential. We didn't take the ACT until the tail end of my Junior year which left little to no time to retake for applications. There was no prep and other tests like SAT subject tests were never an option. There are also little to no clubs outside of regular sports. I love to educate myself, however, New London School's did not do that for me and I would've been better off to go somewhere else.
Being someone who moved schools in fifth grade, I was very nervous about making new friends and being in a new school, in general. Although, once I was in my first class for awhile I realized that the move was going to be a really great experience. I couldn't imagine myself at any other school. I can honestly say that I have friends in every grade and every "clique." I also participate in many school activities. This allows me to meet people form different schools. That being one of my favorite experiences at New London, cheering for the varsity football team on Friday nights was one of the greatest times of my life. Our school makes many technological advances and it really helps us learn better and with all the technology in the world now, it allows us to learn new things that will eventually help us later on in life. I would do it all over again because living here in a small town taught me to enjoy the little things like late night McDonald's runs after sporting events. I wouldn't trade my experience at New London for anything.
The extracurricular opportunities at New London range from Spanish club to FFA to the school musical to football, basketball, band and cheerleading. I am in four extracurricular activities. These activities include: Color Guard, Winter Guard, Cheerleading and Track. I also take statistics for the JV basketball team at New London. The administration is very supportive of the different activities.