New Life Christian School Reviews

When I first attended New Life as a sophomore I was really shocked on how small the school was. But then I started to get use to the small environment and realized it was a good choice for me to switch schools. It allowed me to buckle down and focus more on my grades and better my self as a person. The teachers really take time to show that they care and help you with anything you need help with. Great school!
Not sure what the negative reviewer is referring to here. Their extreme language does not seem fitting for this school. My experience at New Life Christian School was positive. It is a smaller school so there is a lot of engagement from the teachers. The school administrators work hard to see all students succeed. The school is an easy place for new students to fit in as the student body is both economically and racially diverse. Even though the school lacks in the area of athletics, it makes up for this by participating in programs such as ACTS. The intimate size of the school allows for strong relationships to be formed within the student body.
The only thing I liked about the school was the christian experience of ACTS convention, it is a very small community only 6-14 in a graduating class and it was hell! Don not apply here unless you want to waste money and time for education without help from a teacher. I highly suggest applying at Christian Brothers College for guys and any school but this one for young ladies...
Start Your Review of New Life Christian School
New Life Christian School has changed my life for the better! The environment is wholesome and the staff makes you feel welcome. I have been attending since my freshman year and these three years have been the best of my academic life. The curriculum is easily understood and the small setting allows the teacher to give one-on-one time with the students. The high school students also attends a student leadership conference which allows them to step outside of their comfort zone and try new things.