New Century Montessori Academy Reviews

Parents please do not leave your children here. I cannot stress enough how sad it was for me to pick up my son with several unexplained bruises. The staff was not able to truly explain how it happened. They showed an incident report but refused to show me the camera footage and have not provided me with a copy of the report. The ratio is completely unsafe - I walked in once to find one teacher with about 20 children. They mislead me to believe they offer organic food but this is a lie. They offer lucky charms and raisin bran for breakfast. They are not responding to my concerns about his care. I have filed a complaint with the child protective services against this facility to look into my concerns. No one is responding to me or helping. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well regarding my concerns.
My children (5yr and 2yr) love going to school every day. My 5yr knows about the world, other cultures, instruments, e.t.c. He loves what he learns every day.
My 2yr old feels like his classroom is his second home.
My husband and I love the diversity and the family environment.
My children have attending NCMA for 6 years, I can't imagine them being anywhere else. The school celebrates diversity and educates the "whole child". My children are both performing above grade level, love learning and are extremely happy. They look forward to going to school every day.
Start Your Review of New Century Montessori Academy
Great hands on learning environment for children.