New Bremen High School
- NEW BREMEN, OH
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C minus
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C+
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
New Bremen High School is an above average, public school located in NEW BREMEN, OH. It has 242 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
New Bremen High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A56 Students
- grade B+47 Students
- grade A minus44 Students
- grade B minus38 Students
- grade A minus23 Students
- grade C21 Students
- grade A minus20 Students
- grade A18 Students
- grade C15 Students
- grade B minus15 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near New Bremen High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responses
- School Dances20%
- Senior Countdown20%
- Spirit Weeks10%
grade C minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$12,306 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses
Schools like New Bremen High School
- grade BAnna High School
- Anna Local School District, OH
- Rating 4 out of 5 64 reviews
- grade BFort Loramie Junior/Senior High School
- Fort Loramie Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.61 out of 5 23 reviews
- grade BSt. Henry High School
- St. Henry Consolidated Local School District, OH
- Rating 4.12 out of 5 33 reviews
- grade BBotkins High School
- Botkins Local School District, OH
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 47 reviews
New Bremen High School Reviews
Rating 3.78 out of 5 86 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I really enjoyed school at New Bremen. The community here in our small town is simply amazing. One of my favorite parts about high school was being a senior as our boys won state in football for the first time in New Bremen school history. One thing I would like to see change is I would like to do more activities with different grades to get the younger kids involved with things that the high school does. Overall, I had an amazing time attending school here.
This school is very small, and this allowed for me to really get to know both the teachers and students in my four years of attending. I had great experiences with pretty much every teacher that I had throughout my education. They are all there to help, and I had most teachers more than once throughout high school. This allowed a more enhanced relationship between student and teacher.
I like New Bremen High School because it has given me many educational and extracurricular opportunities. The schools small size helped me not only get closer with my peers, but with my teachers, helping me get a better learning experience.