New Berlin High School is an above average, public school located in New Berlin, IL. It has 249 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
New Berlin High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B31 Students
- B29 Students
- B-28 Students
- B+25 Students
- B-20 Students
- A+20 Students
- B+18 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- A-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like New Berlin High School
- C+North Mac High School
- North Mac Community Unit School District No. 34, IL
- 69 reviews
- B-Franklin Junior/Senior High School
- Franklin Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 6 reviews
- B-A-C Central High School
- A-C Central Community Unit School District No. 262, IL
- 10 reviews
- B-Waverly Junior/Senior High School
- Waverly Community Unit School District No. 6, IL
- 12 reviews
New Berlin High School Reviews
I enjoyed the small size of the school. It caused many tight knit friend groups. Also, the individuals in my school got along fairly well and bullying was not a huge issue inside the school. Most teachers were very helpful and caring. There were, though, some teachers who could be pretty harsh and not very helpful when asked questions. Overall, New Berlin is a very good community and the faculty is mostly caring.
I’ve grown up in New Berlin my whole life and the traditions that the school has created over the past 12 years is incredible. Everyone always has a group to fit in with and no one gets left out. A majority of students go out of their day to make others feel good before the school day starts. I do feel that our school needs to make more Improvements to increase student enrollment. We need a new heating and cooling system to help students concentrate during the first semester of the school year.
New berlin Eisenhower was a school where I spent 6 years of my life from middle school to high school. Each year I went I learned new things about the school and my fellow classmates. Including how willing the teachers are to helping you and they will provide every opportunity for students to succeed. They do this by opening up extra times of their day where they are not required to help student and this helped me hugely.